First Baptist Church is in the process of seeking the man who God has set aside to lead our church family as its next Senior Pastor. We ask that you join us in this matter and commit to praying daily for the process and those involved.
- In October 2017, a Search Committee was established and began its work.
- In January 2018, the congregation completed a survey providing input to the Search Committee.
- In February 2018, the Search Committee published the job description and position qualifications.
- In March 2018, the Search Committee started accepting applications and letters of interest.
To apply, submit the following to "Search Committee" at email@example.com:
- Cover letter.
- Your response to the following questions:
a. What is your personal leadership philosophy as it relates to the role of a pastor and the type of culture it creates in your leaders and congregation?
b. What do you understand to be a weakness in your personal leadership? Please be specific and consider how you have grown, mitigated, or created a culture around this area of weakness.
- References. Provide the name, relationship, phone number and email address of five references we may contact. At least two should be individuals who have worked with you in ministry, at least two should be individuals you know outside of ministry, and both genders should be represented. Do not list any references that you are related to by marriage or birth.
Thank you for your interest in this position and for taking the time to apply.